Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Help | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Help

Blackeyedmagic

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
hi I'm a local guy lives about an hour away from Hull born and bred they're all there can't find any places that are accessible to urban explorers. does anyone have any suggestions don't really want to waste my time driving an hour to find out that our place is blocked off heard of lord line although I'm not sure how I would navigate to and around the building. Thank you very much. I'm willing to join up to explore or drive if needed.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Firstly, welcome along :)

With regards to your post though, I'd have a read of this before asking for info

A large part of the process is researching, walking, cycling, driving about and checking stuff whether it be an hour or more round trip for a bag of fail, good luck :thumb

Blackeyedmagic

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Loads of railway tunnels and mines up that way,but Travelling somewhere to find it’s no longer accessible or even there is all part of it.
Rail ways and mines ? I didn't even know there was any in active ones any suggestions?
Many thanks

pirate

Rum Swigger
Regular User
Rail ways and mines ? I didn't even know there was any in active ones any suggestions?
Many thanks
if you’re interested in mines then have a look at AditNow.co.uk. There is a map of the U.K.,click on area and gives a list of all the old mines......it was mainly coal up that way so not mines you would venture into and most will be filled in ,but various Mixed and lead mines up there.

or you can find old mine sites on ordinance survey maps

if you want to get into caving might be worth contacting

hull has loads of unused rail tracks around town,likely linked to the mines of the area,I’ve never been up that way but old maps would show railway tracks etc leading out of hull.

Blackeyedmagic

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
if you’re interested in mines then have a look at AditNow.co.uk. There is a map of the U.K.,click on area and gives a list of all the old mines......it was mainly coal up that way so not mines you would venture into and most will be filled in ,but various Mixed and lead mines up there.

or you can find old mine sites on ordinance survey maps

if you want to get into caving might be worth contacting

hull has loads of unused rail tracks around town,likely linked to the mines of the area,I’ve never been up that way but old maps would show railway tracks etc leading out of hull.
Thank you I'll check it out