Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Hemel Hempstead Civic Center building | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Hemel Hempstead Civic Center building

MyOwnName

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm asking for permission to visit this. Who wants to go with? I'll be asking to go in and 'record' it. My photographer friend isn't available, so unless at least one photographer wants to come my request is going nowhere.

The Sub Brit report for what I think this bunker is is http://www.subbrit.org.uk/rsg/sites/d/dacorum/index.html . Is this the one you are talking about? Between Hemel General Hospital and Gadebridge park? Near the junction of the B487 and the A4146?

MyOwnName

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I assume at least one of you is a photographer? My skills with a camera are basically non-existent, and I think they might smell a rat if I 'recorded' the site with my camera phone. Troglodyte, I know the photography was pretty good on your most recent and famous adventure, was that you doing the shooting?

troglodyte

Cave Dweller
Regular User
I assume at least one of you is a photographer? My skills with a camera are basically non-existent, and I think they might smell a rat if I 'recorded' the site with my camera phone. Troglodyte, I know the photography was pretty good on your most recent and famous adventure, was that you doing the shooting?
Yeah mate that was me shooting. On my 7D gotta love it for it's video quality. I'm sure we can bluff our way in with my camera and I'm sure the others must be using SLR's?

MyOwnName

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've tried several times to get in touch with Dacorum Borough Council and am still trying. Does anyone have preferred dates in the next few days?