Web
Analytics
Hertfordshire newbie! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hertfordshire newbie!

N.J.A.A

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello internet!
Just another new kid interested in exploring. If you know of any places around the center of Hertforshire (Stevenage, Hatfield, St. Albans, Welwyn, etc.) please let me know! If you're from this area and interested in a meetup, hit me up. There's a small place in Welwyn I have written up a report on. Nothing too exciting but definitely good for first-timers like me. :)

Brunetteambition

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello internet!
Just another new kid interested in exploring. If you know of any places around the center of Hertforshire (Stevenage, Hatfield, St. Albans, Welwyn, etc.) please let me know! If you're from this area and interested in a meetup, hit me up. There's a small place in Welwyn I have written up a report on. Nothing too exciting but definitely good for first-timers like me. :)
I can't give you the exact whereabouts but there's a cottage empty in Stevenage due to be demolished soon , be a shame if no -one URBEXES it .

40309754_1962147827203695_7799931510303227904_n.jpg

Last edited:

Brunetteambition

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks , I can't do it myself , it's got white wooden boarding around it and it's like a building site inside now ( the photo is an old one ) . Be very grateful to anyone that can do it , will be exciting to see photo's . Afraid the demolition is imminent but they keep saying that , then nothing happens .

N.J.A.A

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks , I can't do it myself , it's got white wooden boarding around it and it's like a building site inside now ( the photo is an old one ) . Be very grateful to anyone that can do it , will be exciting to see photo's . Afraid the demolition is imminent but they keep saying that , then nothing happens .
I doubt I'll get the chance but I'd like to. Its a shame buildings like these are just taken down rather than repurposed.

Brunetteambition

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I doubt I'll get the chance but I'd like to. Its a shame buildings like these are just taken down rather than repurposed.
Yes it was heavily objected to by many neighbours and relatives , the developer , in the end went for 'demolition' which got granted even though planning permission was refused . The law is mind boggling sometimes .

N.J.A.A

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yes it was heavily objected to by many neighbours and relatives , the developer , in the end went for 'demolition' which got granted even though planning permission was refused . The law is mind boggling sometimes .
That's strange. Must have got through some how though. Not sure how safe the exploration would be if it's being demolished.

Brunetteambition

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That's strange. Must have got through some how though. Not sure how safe the exploration would be if it's being demolished.
They haven't started yet , I can ask someone , But it's OK , I understand , it might be too dicey , just a shame that's all , clutching at straws . (y) Thanks for yr interest . Happy Urbexing .

Last edited: