Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Hey all | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Hey all

explorer101

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Going on a trip towards Manchester tomorrow, now i'm not necessarily on about abandoned places I just want to know if there are any places worth a visit between Birmingham and Manchester?

Thanks for your help!

L x

Muttley

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yes.

Hope that helps!

Or to be a bit more helpful, have a look on the map at places you will be passing then put their names into the search box on here. Voila! Your very own urbex shopping list. Look forward to your reports.

explorer101

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Do you mean underground sites? High stuff?
Darn you figured out my plan! well i want to spend the day talking to buildings and finding out there history so anything worth doing!

and yes muttley i have looked at that but i'm struggling to find anywhere that takes my interest