Web
Analytics
Hey, checking in from Manchester | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hey, checking in from Manchester

CanisDraco

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I joined over a year ago but don't think I made an introductory thread, I just lurked around to get some ideas of where to explore and then busted my ribs so got put out of action for a few weeks. I'm not sure exactly what brought me back to the exploring idea but I've decided I should actually get off my backside and try and finally get out there.

Any tips of things to check out, let me know! I've got the next few weeks off work so I have plenty of time to kill :D

host

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Welcome to the forum, if its any consolation i busted my ribs and was in hospital for a few days, soon as i was out straight back exploring..Manchester and the surrounding areas has a lot to offer, use search button and get out and have some fun..

CanisDraco

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks guys! No hospital stay for me, thank god, just painkillers and a couple of weeks of trying not to laugh or breathe too heavily. Definitely milked it for all it was worth though, so time to do something active again :)

Bolts

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hola! Plenty to do in Manchester, a good place to start is by looking up and setting yourself a few goals, please don't be one of those people that just does an introductory thread and then disappears cos there's been a lot of them from town recently :p

Nickindroy

A Porky Prime Cut
Regular User
Hiya mate, never mind breathing and laughing, what about sneezing or curling one off?! Cracked one a couple of years ago, right ballache. Welcome in man!

CanisDraco

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah, bone injuries are not fun, 0/10, would not recommend.

And I'm gonna try to get out to a few places later this week, got a couple of friends I want to rope into coming with me cause I find things less fun on my own, really annoyed with myself because there was a great place about five minutes walk from my house that I intended to check out, but it's now in the process of being knocked down, bit of a kick up the backside to actually see these places while they're there though.

Donny.

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hola! Plenty to do in Manchester, a good place to start is by looking up and setting yourself a few goals, please don't be one of those people that just does an introductory thread and then disappears cos there's been a lot of them from town recently :p
Can say that again, mailed a few and heard nothing back. Larry Letdowns.

@CanisDraco if you've got any suggestions, please PM me and I can make some counter-suggestions. Welcome!