Web
Analytics
hey everyone from PA | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

hey everyone from PA

FaridKhan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What's up everyone my name's Farid from Philadelphia USA. I've been into urban exploration since before they had a name for it. There's something about abandoned or forgotten places that excites me, gives me a bit of a blood rush. My first site was an abandoned insane asylum in northeast Philadelphia known as Byberry. It was a huge place and got shut down due to using shock therapy on patients. Philadelphia also has some horrific history. While Jack th ripper was causing fear in the UK, serial killer HH Holmes had his house of horrors in Chicago. But HH Holmes was executed in a prison in Philadelphia. Will definitely post some images soon of my adventures!

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Welcome - I've spent a good deal of time around PA on my various exploring trips to the States. Never got to Byberry before it was demolished though.

FaridKhan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome - I've spent a good deal of time around PA on my various exploring trips to the States. Never got to Byberry before it was demolished though.
In my experience a lot of the best places to explore are either in the east coast or in the south, usually the oldest parts of the country. It's unfortunate they demolished Byberry I think they built a retirement community there afterwards. Where in the Uk are you from? I'v always wanted to visit the Elephant but I've heard it was demolished as well as a bunch of other estates years ago.

Last edited: