Web
Analytics
Hey Everyone! Ronin From East Anglia | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hey Everyone! Ronin From East Anglia

Ronin

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just Joined Site yesterday,

Thought ill come over and introduce myself.... im Ronin 33, East Coast of England. (EA)

Just got back last weekend from Wales where a friend and i went to Denbigh Lunatic Asylum site ( if you haven't been GO!!) i must say it was amazing place with nice little network of tunnels with easy access the building, just beautiful in it own way and the history to go with it goes back a long way!
like i said if you haven't been its worth a visit and information in regards to getting in and about feel free to get in touch.
not the safes of places but the best one aren't always are they!
Anyone's local up for networking i'm about and ready to go ;)

Happy and safe exploring

Ronin

Picture - Denbigh Lunatic Asylum site - Wales

https://www.google.com/maps/@53.1752383,-3.419595,3a,90y,210.53h,60.31t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1sAF1QipP01Nx0oD0EpEBbgD3yHKeMZuiT201DXmlOE_42!2e10!3e11!6shttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipP01Nx0oD0EpEBbgD3yHKeMZuiT201DXmlOE_42=w203-h100-k-no-pi0-ya108.87302-ro0-fo100!7i9000!8i4500

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
welcome along,i think a lot of people on here are well versed on denbigh,big wide open site you walk into lol

Paradox

28DL Regular User
Regular User
welcome to the site but seriously no one needs help to get in Denbigh, there are plenty more places that are a lot better than there for you to find :D

Ronin

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks, I'm sure you're right gents and people do probably know how but hey no harm in some information is there.... Not everyone knows it all...
Anyways nice to meet you guys

Paradox

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Lol no worries pal, get out there and explore you'll soon find places that aren't quite so trashed as Denbigh and no harm at all. btw I'm no gent ;)

Ronin

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Lol no worries pal, get out there and explore you'll soon find places that aren't quite so trashed as Denbigh and no harm at all. btw I'm no gent ;)
Thanks and my apologies I shouldn't have made that assumption .... It's a Shane about how trashed Denbigh is.
Yeah your right there is.... Went last night to a decommissioned weapons research facility.... After walking 10+ miles to get in undetected was well worth the walk lol I'll post some picture up in a while..

Anyways nice to meet you