Analytics
Hey! From Cardiff. | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hey! From Cardiff.

EJ9

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey All!

Explorer and climber from Cardiff
Been into the whole exploring thing for a good 3-4 years now and climbing for around 2.
Never really been into documenting or anything for a while but started photographing and filming around 2 years ago..
But due to having my first child i took a step back from exploring around a year ago to concentrate on being a father but recently got back into exploring (Cant really stay away for too long)
Might have to get a report or two up soon on what pictures i have taken in the past to show where I've been - Can list if needs be but you could probably guess being the usual around the area...
Have done a lot around the South Wales and surrounding areas and also ventured out a bit further for other places.
Thought it would be about time i introduced myself after hiding away in the darkness since i first joined this forum a while back!

Cheers

-George
(@SeekerGeorge on insta)

Last edited:

Lenston

Bajo Tierra
Regular User
Welcome along, a few of us in the area, look forward to seeing some reports from yourself :thumb

EJ9

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome along, a few of us in the area, look forward to seeing some reports from yourself :thumb
Cheers dude! Will have a read a few before i write some up, not the best at writing things up but will give it a go i guess!