Web
Analytics
Hey from essex | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Hey from essex

Itsanurbanting

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all
im from essex and looking for other urban explorers to explore with ive always had a keen interest in exploring but only ever done it previously alone

HarryKitchener

28DL Member
28DL Member
I'm from Harlow too, got a couple of mates I tend to go exploring with. How old are you? Might be able to come along if you're within our age range. We've done North Weald Redoubt, Halstead and couple other places/attempts so far.

Patroller99

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Heyy I'm from chelmsford I know loads of local places in Essex to go to, and I've been exploring for ages so I'd be happy to show you some new places and hope to meet new urban explorer's

ChrisHowell

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
guys ill be happy to join on an explore, been eager to do it again. hit me up if your interested, i got some interesting locations in mind that i have been researching on

Russ Explores

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’m just the other side of Harlow, new to exploring but love anything old, fancy sorting arranging something? Been looking for ages but could do with some buddy’s to help out with some knowledge