Web
Analytics
Hey from essex | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hey from essex

Itsanurbanting

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all
im from essex and looking for other urban explorers to explore with ive always had a keen interest in exploring but only ever done it previously alone

HarryKitchener

28DL Member
28DL Member
I'm from Harlow too, got a couple of mates I tend to go exploring with. How old are you? Might be able to come along if you're within our age range. We've done North Weald Redoubt, Halstead and couple other places/attempts so far.

Patroller99

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Heyy I'm from chelmsford I know loads of local places in Essex to go to, and I've been exploring for ages so I'd be happy to show you some new places and hope to meet new urban explorer's

ChrisHowell

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
guys ill be happy to join on an explore, been eager to do it again. hit me up if your interested, i got some interesting locations in mind that i have been researching on

The_Driver

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm near Chelmsford and Southend, and am down for any exploring, looking to get back into it after a busy 12 months. Let me know if anyone is down for a meet!

Russ Explores

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’m just the other side of Harlow, new to exploring but love anything old, fancy sorting arranging something? Been looking for ages but could do with some buddy’s to help out with some knowledge