Web
Analytics
Hey guys. I am from essex | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Hey guys. I am from essex

Leeb2018

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey guys.
I am new here and looking at getting into urban exploring. I have done a small bit of exploring. I love exploring old shipwrecks out in the sea.

Get in touch if your local and up for exploring.

Lee

Leeb2018

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I still researching to find some good locations. Are there any good locations over your way? Epping forest must have something good

Russ Explores

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sorry for the late reply mate it’s been a long arse day, not seen or heard of anything in the forest tbh but I wouldn’t be surprised as parts are seriously remote, hopefully I’ve got a few hours spare Thursday evening so going to spend it doing some research, need to maybe sort a private chat and float some ideas and dates around?