Web
Analytics
Hey! North Wales lady looking for an urbex buddy. | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hey! North Wales lady looking for an urbex buddy.

LowriLlew

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Longtime lurker here, thought I'd finally say hello! I've explored locations throughout North Wales and over in Lancashire, some of which have been documented online and some which haven't. I'm a writer and sometimes blog about where I've been, and am heading back to my beloved Llanberis bomb store this weekend for my very first video collaboration. If I get the hang of it I'm hoping to make vlogging a regular thing.

Now that I'm back in Bangor full time, I'd really love an urbex buddy to do some regular road tripping with. Get in touch if you live nearby :)

Last edited:

LowriLlew

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Can't figure out how to edit my original post, but will post a vid to my first video collaboration shortly :)

Last edited:

Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Welcome.

Youre better off posting photos of your explores, we dont really do videos here.

Just an FYI.

CrazyWelshman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Longtime lurker here, thought I'd finally say hello! I've explored locations throughout North Wales and over in Lancashire, some of which have been documented online and some which haven't. I'm a writer and sometimes blog about where I've been, and am heading back to my beloved Llanberis bomb store this weekend for my very first video collaboration. If I get the hang of it I'm hoping to make vlogging a regular thing.

Now that I'm back in Bangor full time, I'd really love an urbex buddy to do some regular road tripping with. Get in touch if you live nearby :)
Hey i live in denbighshire along the coastline if that helps

merryprankster

Conrod the Barbarian
Regular User
plenty to fo around north wales, definitely no shortage of underground stuff! take some pics, post some reports and you will be making friends in no time :)