Web
Analytics
Hey peeps | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hey peeps

BazzaBizarre

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I have been told to come here to find like minded people and to learn about exploring. Been to a few places to take photos/ Gartloch Hospital / St. Peter’s seminary / Eastend House. Awesome places.

could anyone give me any pointers on how to find more places? in Scotland? I’m in Glasgow but I’m up for driving.

And also, what are the legal repercussions if you’re only there to take photos.
I was stopped and searched at Eastend house by police and said they could arrest me for being there for suspicion of burglary but let me go with a warning.

Anyway, thanks in advance for any advice!

Richard

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi bud, I'm not from here but been exploring whenever possible for years, as there aren't many places near my home. Anyway, repercussions are being arrested, as I was when someone reported seeing a big psp sized and shaped "bomb" on the chest of my friend. He's very responsible, don't know why he didn't meet before dark as discussed. Anyway, apparently the military were on their way and the firemen we're gearing wetsuits etc. If something's easily accessible, it's regarded as opportunistic. I can't remember the more particular laws about protography on properties, maybe it was saying one doesn't legally have to give reason I don't know. Anyway, just don't be. Jerk, be nice and civil, that's your best bet. Who's best judged-a yob or an articulate? A cop called me articulate once, didn't know why I explored which was nice. I'm writing this half awake looking for places to visit tomorrow haha, just blah and be nice, respect and don't let anyone have reason to doubt your intentions :)

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
I have been told to come here to find like minded people and to learn about exploring. Been to a few places to take photos/ Gartloch Hospital / St. Peter’s seminary / Eastend House. Awesome places.

could anyone give me any pointers on how to find more places? in Scotland? I’m in Glasgow but I’m up for driving.

And also, what are the legal repercussions if you’re only there to take photos.
I was stopped and searched at Eastend house by police and said they could arrest me for being there for suspicion of burglary but let me go with a warning.

Anyway, thanks in advance for any advice!
Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

In terms of legalities, I’d read the trespass thread to give you more understanding.

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D New Members Introduction 1