Web
Analytics
Hey! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Hey!

C4__

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi I'm new here,

I like to explore and I've been to a couple of abandoned places before, looking to find more. I'd consider myself a decent climber and my upper body strength is meh. Also I'm rlly tall so I don't have too much problem getting to high places. If ya want someone to chill n explore with, hmu.
M 16

~C4
P.S. why does this feel like one of those shitty dating sites

Last edited:

tallginge

28DL Regular User
Regular User
If yer can drive mate and like climbing there's a nice lil chimney in wigan you might like - being tall helps as well. Can't really help with high stuff in manc as I spent most of my time under it when i was there. Welcome to 28dl