Heyy from kent

• Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections plus a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. Creating an account removes some ads, allows you to post replies, start new topics and threads, and gives you access to more features including bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

28DL Member
28DL Member
Dec 29, 2017
Im from Chatham, Kent. Me and my boyfriend are looking for people to explore abandoned places with, and we are also looking for abandoned places in Kent. :)

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Oct 17, 2014
Welcome to the Forum,

I'd recommend getting out and about and get some reports up first, you'll find that people are a lot more likely to meet up once they know you are genuine.

28DL Member
28DL Member
Mar 8, 2018
Hey new to forums but been exploring since cane hill days. we have a couple of cool places to visit in sevenoaks, tonbridge and padock wood if you want to tag along more than welcome

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nov 5, 2017
Hi guys

We haven't got round to getting another drone and we are headed to Wales Friday night for the weekend!

If anyone is interested in joining us that also has a drone get in contact. We will be coming from the area of Kent and Essex and will make our way up through Newport and into Wales

If your on our route then we will be happy to get you and you can come explore with us, but bring your drone ;)

28DL Member
28DL Member
Dec 29, 2017
Hi there

I am located in Ashford, Kent

Have you managed to find much?

Few decent places around and local to Kent
Ive have been really busy lately, plus we dont have a way of getting to places at the moment but hopefully by the end of next week everything will be sorted and we will be able to start finding some places to go to again.