Web
Analytics
Hi all! - Bramhall cheshire | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hi all! - Bramhall cheshire

Gaz88

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi all ! My name is Gareth, I'm 30 and live in Stockport.

love all your posts pictures and videos! Fantastic stuff!

Love going to abandoned places espically when they are haunted, as a group of us do a fair bit of investigations
Managed to get round st Thomas hospital fair few years back, was stunning expect the usual vandals trashing a few of the areas "sigh".

Hopefully going down to a certain asylum in north Wales ( not the one that was set alight ) in the next couple of weeks in hope of doing some sort of investigation.. as long as they haven't thrown any security on espically now you can access the top floor.

I'll stop waffling on and hopefully speak and maybe meet some of you soon!

Gaz

Adzitude

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey bud, I'm from hazel grove, but living at the moment in Paignton, Devon. But come up there quite a bit still. Love Wales. My dream would be to get on the Duke of Lancaster :) Have you been down the Brinksway caves if they are your type of thing?

LowriLlew

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey bud, I'm from hazel grove, but living at the moment in Paignton, Devon. But come up there quite a bit still. Love Wales. My dream would be to get on the Duke of Lancaster :) Have you been down the Brinksway caves if they are your type of thing?
FYI, the zombie experience company that does stuff at Newsham Park (Liverpool) have bought the Duke of Lancaster. I know it's not the same, but if you really want to see inside... :) Info:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-45626924

Adzitude

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm in bud!!! They are doing a ghost hunt in December, not really into that stuff but for sure I need to get on it for something :) what an amazing structure!