Web
Analytics
hi all looking to get a urbex team together to venture out further | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

hi all looking to get a urbex team together to venture out further

jaytheexplorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
hi if anybody in south hampshire area wants to venture out abit further than the usaul haunts transport not a problem as i drive just split the fuel cost or make your own way if you drive upto to you just looking to put a team together around the south atm there is me and and another member so if you cant find other explorers to get out and about with give me a shout cheers jay

jaytheexplorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You can keep asking, but you'll get a better response if you actually post something useful, like some reports from your explores so people can see what you kind of places you go to, etc.
Appreciate that just trying to get a few people together to go further a field as all i have is already documented on here not a lot in local area

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The UMBEX-Team

catbalou

off the wall
Regular User
Appreciate that just trying to get a few people together to go further a field as all i have is already documented on here not a lot in local area
whats with all the "teams" lately... why do you need a "team"? Some of the most enjoyable explores and mooching around on rooftops Ive been on my own. Appreciate the "safety in numbers" aspect if your in a dodgy building, but there are plus points to solo-exploring too... you dont have to look out for anyone but yourself, can go at your own pace in your own time. and you tend to be a bit more focused and spot some nice original features that you could miss if your with a "team".... and the added bonus of higher chance of being able to get in/out undetected if there arnt 20 of you running about.

Lydgs

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
whats with all the "teams" lately... why do you need a "team"? Some of the most enjoyable explores and mooching around on rooftops Ive been on my own. Appreciate the "safety in numbers" aspect if your in a dodgy building, but there are plus points to solo-exploring too... you dont have to look out for anyone but yourself, can go at your own pace in your own time. and you tend to be a bit more focused and spot some nice original features that you could miss if your with a "team".... and the added bonus of higher chance of being able to get in/out undetected if there arnt 20 of you running about.
Perhaps nobody 'needs' a team as such, as you rightly point out there are many benefits to going it alone.
However, jaytheexplorer has already justified their reasoning for a team in their original post, sharing the driving, cost etc
there can be other plus points to going in a team too, more eyes looking for those oft elusive original features, research, thinking outside the box, the personal / social interaction and the development of friendships with like minded people ...

From a personal perspective every explore av enjoyed has been with someone :D
That's just me tho, everyone is unique

(to the tune of 'It takes two'):
One can be alone on a site, on a day like these out alone
Two can make just any derp, seem like the perfect explore

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I guess the point here is 'team' now often loosly equates to YouTubers. And we all know what they are doing to exploring...

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
Perhaps nobody 'needs' a team as such, as you rightly point out there are many benefits to going it alone.
However, jaytheexplorer has already justified their reasoning for a team in their original post, sharing the driving, cost etc
there can be other plus points to going in a team too, more eyes looking for those oft elusive original features, research, thinking outside the box, the personal / social interaction and the development of friendships with like minded people ...

From a personal perspective every explore av enjoyed has been with someone :D
That's just me tho, everyone is unique

(to the tune of 'It takes two'):
One can be alone on a site, on a day like these out alone
Two can make just any derp, seem like the perfect explore

Just go out exploring with a few mates
Don't call yourselves a "team" or a "crew" because you sound like a group of ten year olds

Olkka

Nice fat line of Zone
Regular User
I think we might've all overrated a bit here, seems to me like referring to 'team' just mean group of mates with a similar target in their hobby. 'Team' to me would imply an intent to make something tribal about the product of the venture, like a branded social media presence (not just youtube), which let's be honest some of the old guard on here are more into than Jaytheexplorer over here purports to be at this point ?

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
You’d be best to find a couple of local lads who are keen to do stuff. Teams of people are never a good idea if you don’t plan on gettIng busted. It’s easy enough for one or two people to sneak about somewhere active for example, but when a whole bunch rock up with drones, selfie sticks, over sized tripods and Ronin’s for the latest goontube video then you might as well invite the Police and the site owner along with you too

joeynewman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
hi if anybody in south hampshire area wants to venture out abit further than the usaul haunts transport not a problem as i drive just split the fuel cost or make your own way if you drive upto to you just looking to put a team together around the south atm there is me and and another member so if you cant find other explorers to get out and about with give me a shout cheers jay
im in andover hampshire but dont drive i have done swan mine and box mine also done a fuew old houses in my area there is places on the industrial estates down hear but most been destroyed and vandilised i started this years ago but ended up haveing kids and just got back in to it i am happy to meet and i done the mines with a mate from on hear who no doubt would be up for explor he also drives just give me a shout any time and sure a meet up can be arranged