Web
Analytics
Hi From Across the Sea | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hi From Across the Sea

bron-y-aur

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi everyone! I’m from Boston, Massachusetts in the US. I visit the UK regularly, and I’m always looking for new sites to explore. If I could simply move over there, I would, as the best places here are being systematically destroyed, and so many are disrespectful of the properties that all of the graffiti takes the haunting beauty away. I love exploring asylums and mines, but anything old and abandoned calls my name. Hope to get to know you all and also hope to contribute!

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
Welcome to 28DL and look forward to seeing some reports from across the pond :thumb

Spent a fair bit of time in Boston, 9/11 I was under a bridge next to the airport before the shit hit the fan, we were discussing the first inflight drink as we were meant to be departing the following day. Think we were one of the few people who put a full day in that day, roads were empty on the drive to the hotel and had the pleasure of a couple more weeks in the US afterwards.

bron-y-aur

28DL Member
28DL Member
Welcome to 28DL and look forward to seeing some reports from across the pond :thumb

Spent a fair bit of time in Boston, 9/11 I was under a bridge next to the airport before the shit hit the fan, we were discussing the first inflight drink as we were meant to be departing the following day. Think we were one of the few people who put a full day in that day, roads were empty on the drive to the hotel and had the pleasure of a couple more weeks in the US afterwards.
I’m glad nothing happened to you that day, and hopefully no one you know. Oddly, I was scheduled to fly on flight 175 that day. It’s a long story, and hard to believe, but fate was with me that day. Thanks for the welcome!