Web
Analytics
Hi from Bristol | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hi from Bristol

Toast

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all!

I've been watching this forum on and off for a while so it's about time I started actually contributing!
I'm very new to urban exploring - a friend and I chanced a building around a year ago and both got immediately hooked.

I've got two reports of well trodden sites that I want to put up but also find new places worth exploring.

If there's anyone from Bristol out there give us a shout!

Rexter

The Quiet one
28DL Full Member
Hi all!

I've been watching this forum on and off for a while so it's about time I started actually contributing!
I'm very new to urban exploring - a friend and I chanced a building around a year ago and both got immediately hooked.

I've got two reports of well trodden sites that I want to put up but also find new places worth exploring.

Hey dude I’m from the reading area looking for an urbex buddy so if your down drop me amessae !

WhoDaresWins

Let's do this
Regular User
Hi all!

Hey. Not many from Bristol so always good to see a new face. Where else have you been apart from Parcel force? Nice one getting in there too. One of my earliest explores that!

Toast

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I ventured into Cardiff for Whitchurch hospital at the end of last year - I'll have a report up soon.

Apart from that, not much writing about.
I've got a few explores planned up north but ideally i'm looking for more Bristol things!

fxckexplore

We all love a good corridor shot!
28DL Full Member
South Bristol!!! always down to explore whenever im more active on instagram than here though so just dm my instagram @fxckexplore and ill probably get back to you within minutes!