Web
Analytics
hi from cardiff | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

hi from cardiff

kelhavk

28DL Member
28DL Member
Typical newbie post here, so apologies in advance.

I'm completely new to the urban ex world and it something I've been keen to start photographing. I'm fairly happy to wander about the brecons on my own but considering the nature of urban ex it seems sensible to try and find a trip partner or two!

If there's any peeps out there in the south wales area who might be interested in having a few beers and chatting about gear etc then let me know.

Cheers
Andy

cunningcorgi

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Plenty to see and do in and around South Wales no matter what sort of exploring you are interested in.

Let people know what you are into by getting a couple of reports up.

Good luck !