Web
Analytics
Hi from Cornwall | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hi from Cornwall

RubyReign

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Big waves from Cornwall!
Ive been exploring for a while now and have been to most sites down here and now looking to broaden my field to Devon and potentially further!
Im always keen to share sites and hopefully put up more reports soon!
Nice to meet everyone :thumb

Jack Wilkinson1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi ruby. I’m from Plymouth so most of my explores have been from south Devon but I’ve also done a few in Cornwall. Which part of Cornwall are you from?
If you need some help with locations in Devon just drop me a pm and I’ll be happy to help.

RubyReign

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks for replying and appreciate the help :) Im Mid cornwall (Roche area) right by the A30. Im looking at a list of locations I have collected and trying to plan potentially a full Urbex weekend up Devon way :D

Josoap

28DL Member
28DL Member
I was in Cornwall over the summer and on a day trip to Mevagissey noticed a very large abandoned building visible from the large car park. Walked round on the road to have a scout, boarded up from the front but not sure how securely. The building is called 'Tall Trees'. Looked it up online, it's an abandoned nursing home, originally a hotel. Planning permission granted for housing in 2015 but nothing's been done. Looks to be an interesting place to explore although I hadn't time to look into it further whilst there. Would love to see inside.