Web
Analytics
Hi from Cornwall! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hi from Cornwall!

COLDSNXPS

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey everyone,

Just a quick hello to introduce myself to you fine people. Long time lurker of 28DL but finally got round to making an account, hopefully I will be able to contribute to this fine community in the near future.

Born and raised in Cornwall, always enjoyed exploring off the beaten path and recently grabbed myself a DSLR to document my finds. The county is rich with abandoned locations, many have been discovered already but I'm hoping to find some places that are unreported on here eventually.

Not here to ask for location details or anything but I would love you guys to answer 2 questions for me.

Why do you enjoying exploring abandoned and derelict places?

What is the weirdest thing you ever witnessed/found whilst exploring?

Cheers!

Rjcmistor

28DL Member
28DL Member
I love going because it’s almost like stepping into a time capsule
And also learning about the history of these forgotten places

Many years ago I stumbled across an old farm building and inside it was a noose in the centre of the room
Was slightly worrying

Metalmonkey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Oggy oggy, good to see another fellow Cornishman here :cool:
I haven't done any exploring for some years now, but I do remember a trip to South Crofty many years ago and witnessed an amazing hazy sunrise.
Unfortunately I have defected east to Plymouth now and wish I spent time exploring some of the great abandoned places found around the cornish coast. Look forward to reading some of your future reports :thumb