Web
Analytics
Hi from Hastings/East Sussex | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hi from Hastings/East Sussex

alphawolfshard

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi I'm Martyn from Hastings/East Sussex, (Haven't posted on here before!)

But this sounds really interesting, if anyone is in the area and wants to go exploring or urbexing or knows of any good places in the area to investigate, drop me a message back that would be great!

I drive and also do a lot of cycling & would be interested in climbing which could be handy for some places I have read :)

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
Welcome to the site :thumb

Search facility should find you some locations, top right of the screen. Some of the best spots are found when you're just out and about though.

tattoo dude

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I nearly had a School this week, until kids set fire to it, but there will always be other places, just need more research

Taliesin Bourne

Specsy
28DL Full Member
there also seems to be quite a few places along Worthing sea front all the way along the coast line, from Hotel's to houses
Ah sweet. I live in Bexhill so would have to get there somehow. Also, is there any stuff that I can take for protection that isn't illegal and what are the laws when it comes to urbex such as the types of trespass??

tattoo dude

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
never break into a place, always find an entrance that has already been made for you, its always better not to go on your own, if your caught most of the time, your just be ask to leave, it does look good, if you do have DSLR camera on you, as your only taking pics, not trying to burn the place down, like a lot of kids seem to do. Some of the building might have asbestos, so you do want a face mask and maybe a hard hat for some area's.

tattoo dude

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I do not own a boat my self, but love Dungeness, its the perfect place to shoot a horror movie, I did not know they had sound mirrors there

Taliesin Bourne

Specsy
28DL Full Member
never break into a place, always find an entrance that has already been made for you, its always better not to go on your own, if your caught most of the time, your just be ask to leave, it does look good, if you do have DSLR camera on you, as your only taking pics, not trying to burn the place down, like a lot of kids seem to do. Some of the building might have asbestos, so you do want a face mask and maybe a hard hat for some area's.
Ah cheers. I knew most of them but nice to get the clarification thanks the but about the entrance is useful.