Web
Analytics
Hi from Hertfordshire :) | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hi from Hertfordshire :)

air4385

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I am very new to this forum and it may take me a while to get used to how everything works.
I love photograpy, my main point of focus is derilict and abandoned buildings. I thought that this could be a good place to share some of my photos and my finds :)
I'm from Hertfordshire and don't get to travel very far from the area sadly. I would love to meet some people that I can explore with and once I have some posts up I would apreceate any recomendations that you have :)

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
28DL Full Member
Welcome to the site! Get some reports up and people may be more willing to meet up and suggest some locations.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

Francesca_bxx

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, I'm from Hertfordshire too and have only found a few good spots, luckily I go to uni in the midlands so have explored around there too. Feel free to drop me a message about places and I can try and help out :)

air4385

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome to the site! Get some reports up and people may be more willing to meet up and suggest some locations.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!
Thank you so much, I ill have a read through and post something soon

air4385

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, I'm from Hertfordshire too and have only found a few good spots, luckily I go to uni in the midlands so have explored around there too. Feel free to drop me a message about places and I can try and help out :)
Thank you :) I havent fount to many places yet but I will happily share them all with you

Seffy

Bally up!
Regular User
Hello and welcome to the forum :)
Get some photos up as and when you can - we look forward to seeing what you've been up to!

air4385

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello and welcome to the forum :)
Get some photos up as and when you can - we look forward to seeing what you've been up to!
I've uploaded two threads, just waiting for them to be public :)

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
28DL Full Member
im new from the area too,
Would love some recommendations of places to visit if that's allowed​
Asking for recommendations/locations to visit doesn’t usually go down to well. Read the advice and links I’ve posted further up this thread and you should be good.