Web
Analytics
Hi from Highland Perthshire, Scotland! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hi from Highland Perthshire, Scotland!

adian

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello everyone

I've been watching urban exploring videos for years on YouTube for years, like those from The Proper People, Dan Bell, Abandoned Scotland, etc. I've always liked film-making, photography and exploring, so it only makes sense to go and explore some places for real.

I'm moving away for university soon (assuming I get accepted) to rather Dundee or Glasgow, which thankfully have a lot more places to explore than where I currently live, the middle of nowhere.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Have a nice day,
Aidan.

William Muir

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello everyone

I've been watching urban exploring videos for years on YouTube for years, like those from The Proper People, Dan Bell, Abandoned Scotland, etc. I've always liked film-making, photography and exploring, so it only makes sense to go and explore some places for real.

I'm moving away for university soon (assuming I get accepted) to rather Dundee or Glasgow, which thankfully have a lot more places to explore than where I currently live, the middle of nowhere.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Have a nice day,
Aidan.
the onlty places i suggest is the tentsmuir MOD buildings just before you head right into the forest from the tayport entrance and also possibly the dundee college building or strathmartine hospital i never done any reports mysef and im actually interested in the same youtubers