Web
Analytics
Hi from Hull! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hi from Hull!

WitchyBach

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi!

I've explored a little bit in the past, but - since moving to Hull - I've got a bit excited about visiting the Lord Line building. Now, I've been in one side of it, and it is really architecturally interesting. I'd love to visit again and go all around it. Similarly, I know there are other buildings in the area that I'd love to become more acquainted with.

I've spent a lot of time in North Wales, and loved visiting all of the falling down/abandoned/derelict farm buildings all over Snowdonia.

I love taking photos of graffiti, and industrial things.

Oh, yeah, I'm 32, and originally from Manchester.

Shaun

Most Annoying Member
28DL Full Member
Hi!

I've explored a little bit in the past, but - since moving to Hull - I've got a bit excited about visiting the Lord Line building. Now, I've been in one side of it, and it is really architecturally interesting. I'd love to visit again and go all around it. Similarly, I know there are other buildings in the area that I'd love to become more acquainted with.

I've spent a lot of time in North Wales, and loved visiting all of the falling down/abandoned/derelict farm buildings all over Snowdonia.

I love taking photos of graffiti, and industrial things.

Oh, yeah, I'm 32, and originally from Manchester.
Welcome!

mikelyell

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
hi and welcome to Hull!!! I'm not new to photography but I'm very new to urban exploring but have a great interest in it. ive been looking round as ive been driving round finding more places to put on my to do list, I'm dying to get into the lord line building as so me of the photos ive seen are spectacular. ive found this site to be very helpful