Web
Analytics
Hi from Lancashire | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Hi from Lancashire

UrbexWithJoanne

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello. I'm Joanne. I've been a long time reader of the forum, but have never posted before. I've just started a YouTube channel with my explores, so I hope you don't mind if I post my videos on here!

One explore I really want to do is an old Odeon cinema which is behind Burnley Market. I know that there are plans to pull it down soon, so one of my aims would be to see that. If anyone has any contacts at the council, please do let me know!!

Speak soon :)

Joanne.

Jeep Nige

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello. I'm Joanne. I've been a long time reader of the forum, but have never posted before. I've just started a YouTube channel with my explores, so I hope you don't mind if I post my videos on here!

One explore I really want to do is an old Odeon cinema which is behind Burnley Market. I know that there are plans to pull it down soon, so one of my aims would be to see that. If anyone has any contacts at the council, please do let me know!!

Speak soon :)

Joanne.
Hi Joanne. I live in Burnly and am looking to do some exploring. The cinema is tightly buttoned up as it has a preservation group which is trying to save it.

UrbexWithJoanne

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah, I'd definitely need permission to go. After finding the report from 2013, there isn't actually much of it left unfortunately. 2 of the screens are now storage cages for the market.

There are quite a lot of places to explore around Burnley, gimme a PM and I'll let you know a couple of easy ones :)