real time web analytics
hi from London! slugbex | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

hi from London! slugbex

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

slugbex

28DL Member
28DL Member
hey 28dl! very happy to have finally made an account on 28dl.
i've been urbexing for 5 years now on my own accord, i've done pavilions, warehouses, farmhouses.... i'm looking to start again with a photography project in mind after a period of inactivity.
i'm based in se London, considering posting my reports from north london/hertfordshire however, where I used to live.
nice to meet you all, have a good February!
slugbex

Wishsteal

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
i've been urbexing for 5 years now on my own accord, i've done pavilions, warehouses, farmhouses.... i'm looking to start again with a photography project in mind after a period of inactivity.
i'm based in se London, considering posting my reports from north london/hertfordshire however, where I used to live.
slugbex
Hey slugbex, I was wondering if you would be interested in exploring some rooftops with me near central london. We can connect on social media if you'd be down!

TJWW

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
slugbex
Did you ever explore around harrow when you used to live near north london?