Web
Analytics
Hi from Manchester | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Hi from Manchester

Sarah Lane

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi everyone! :)

I've been admiring photos of abandoned places for a while but only recently became aware of urban exploring as 'a thing'.

I'd love to try out theme parks and theatres but am keen to give anything a go to get started.

If anyone has any tips that would be great :)

Otherwise I will keep rummaging round this site

Happy exploring

Sarah

host

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Welcome to the forum there’s always something going on in Manchester. Try Hulme For the theatre. I suggest using search button get a partner and get out and enjoy yourself. Also get to the meet in Manchester 2018 this would be a good way to meet people.

Sarah Lane

28DL Member
28DL Member
Welcome to the forum there’s always something going on in Manchester. Try Hulme For the theatre. I suggest using search button get a partner and get out and enjoy yourself. Also get to the meet in Manchester 2018 this would be a good way to meet people.
Thanks! I did clock the theatre as a potential visit whilst looking around the site. It's definitely near the top of the list.

The meet sounds like a great idea, I will have s search for details now.

Six

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome! :)

Lots of places and people in Manc!

I'd definitely recommend Hulme Hippodrome as a starter, the squatters are lovely!

Lavino

28ÐŁ ƦEGUŁλƦ U$EƦ
Regular User
Welcome along Sarah I’m sure you’ll find something there plenty to get stuck into.

Choo Choo m8ty

Mr Reality Hacker
Regular User
Yep loads in Manny. And deffo get to the meet up it's a great place to get to know people oI'd and new.. and welcome.

Choo Choo m8ty

Mr Reality Hacker
Regular User
March I think towards the end .. sure someone has the exact date .. think it's a sat like 24th ish