Web
Analytics
Hi from manchester | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Hi from manchester

Dee1985

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm really interested in getting into exploring some cool abandond places, I've only watched online, so if anyone has anything planned in Manchester or surrounding areas and wouldn't mind me joining please get in touch.

FreshFingers

Choose life, choose tunnels
Regular User
Yup, if you fancy splashing around in tunnels...drain meet, nuff said! Granted you'll need some basic kit which we'll happily help you with.

I'm quite socially awkward, but there's equally as many new faces as old. We all have the same uniqueness, and that's what brings us together.

KAWABUNGA :thumb

anubis

28" Member
Regular User
Welcome Dee! Lots of places round Manchester. The search bar on here is really useful.
I'd recommend always going to places with people who have some previous knowledge of the place in mind.
:thumb

Rayven666

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm really interested in getting into exploring some cool abandond places, I've only watched online, so if anyone has anything planned in Manchester or surrounding areas and wouldn't mind me joining please get in touch.
Hi, also from Manchester new to the site today, looking to buddy up if anyones interested

Rayven666

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
thats cool, I started back into exploring after my durgery last year, havent been anywhere great just old railroads nearby , hoping to find something decent that I can use my new cam on, have you done much exploring?