Web
Analytics
Hi from Scotland | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hi from Scotland

Drewa1983

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey everyone,
Just joined today, live near Dundee and have been exploring abandoned locations for a couple of years now. Would be cool to talk to some fellow urban explorers!
Also looking to find new places to explore and discuss all the cool places that I’ve been too.
I’m on instagram - Drewa1983
you’ll find most of my images from the places I’ve been to on there. Will also post some on here.

Thanks

Drew

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Welcome mate. I’m originally from near Dundee myself but live in the south of England now. Looking forward to seeing some reports from back home!

Drewa1983

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome mate. I’m originally from near Dundee myself but live in the south of England now. Looking forward to seeing some reports from back home!
Cheers, I’m from Arbroath. Had a visit to Stratheden Hospital last night. Didn’t even know about it until I saw it on here. Thought I’d done all the good places in the area. But was well worth the visit.

novice_strength

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome dude. I live just outside Dundee myself. Looking forward to seeing some of your photos. Stratheden is definitely on my bucket list, quite a few abandoned places close to there as well :D