Web
Analytics
Hi from Sevenoaks | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hi from Sevenoaks

otefsu

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm new to this forum, live in the Sevenoaks area and am looking for groups to explore with. I'm particularly interested in underground stuff, e.g. Aei/Henley tunnels but that is not somewhere I want to go alone! Anyone going soon?

Many thanks.

Ellis waterton

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm new to this forum, live in the Sevenoaks area and am looking for groups to explore with. I'm particularly interested in underground stuff, e.g. Aei/Henley tunnels but that is not somewhere I want to go alone! Anyone going soon?

Many thanks.
Hello I was at henleys tunnels last night. I'd go again, have you been before?

otefsu

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If you were at Henleys last night, then I suspect we may have already met! Did you meet 2 dodgy geezers on your way out? I was one of them!

pepperplant

Luigi
28DL Full Member
Hi mate, I'm from Westerham so not far. Can show you some really good locations if you're int?
Drop me a PM

Kidney

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I work very close to Sevenoaks at a large site.

Personally I wouldn't bother with AEI anymore, folk got lazy and couldn't be bothered to squeeze down an air vent so took a tin opener to the doors. Since then it's been burnt and smashed by the local scroats. Just wondering what will happen to the Elsen's. :(

otefsu

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The Elsans are still there, but the whole place is a bit sad, so wrecked.

Punk

Irregular Member
Regular User
Welcome :thumb
Plenty of underground stuff around, sensible shout not going solo

Ellis waterton

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I work very close to Sevenoaks at a large site.

Personally I wouldn't bother with AEI anymore, folk got lazy and couldn't be bothered to squeeze down an air vent so took a tin opener to the doors. Since then it's been burnt and smashed by the local scroats. Just wondering what will happen to the Elsen's. :(
What could you do with the elsans they're everywhere