real time web analytics
Hi from Surrey | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hi from Surrey

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

angry.monkey.

28DL Member
28DL Member
Newbie from Southern Surrey based near Southampton City, haven't got any other people interested in Urbex so I'm here trying to learn as much as possible to I can explore safely.

UEoli

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, I've been to Surrey before. There's lots to explore in Surrey. If u have any questions, u can ask me 👍

dustEX

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi, I've been to Surrey before. There's lots to explore in Surrey. If u have any questions, u can ask me 👍
Is there? I've been on the lookout and there doesn't seem to be that much..maybe I'm not looking in the right places though!

Theisman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Is there? I've been on the lookout and there doesn't seem to be that much..maybe I'm not looking in the right places though!
Think of the Search function on here as your new best friend, used it to find a half dozen locations since I joined, carefully reading the reports to get an idea on where to go and what to expect

Hopefully_Kaz

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi! Obviously your post was quite a while ago, but I'm quite new to this whole 'urbex' thing and was wondering if you (or anyone) might have any recommendations for low-risk places to explore in Surrey, and just any tips about how to explore safely?

UEoli

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi! Obviously your post was quite a while ago, but I'm quite new to this whole 'urbex' thing and was wondering if you (or anyone) might have any recommendations for low-risk places to explore in Surrey, and just any tips about how to explore safely?
Surrey is not really beginner friendly. Previously I said that there are many places but now I change my mind. Surrey is a rich area so developers like to buy big places to demolish them and replace them with housing for profit. This means that there are not many places there. Security is dependent on the place you go to, if u find a place and it's secured in some way then it's up to you if you wish to visit. If you have a car then it'll be definitely a good idea to go to different places where abandoned places are more abundant. I don't live in Surrey so I'm also not the one to really say much about it, I'm just saying some stuff that I know from past experiences. Nevertheless, I recommend going on google maps, looking around the forums over here and then decide where you want to go. If u have any questions feel free to ask.