Web
Analytics
Hi from Sussex | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Hi from Sussex

Maverick

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Howdy,

Thought I'd better stop creeping about the forums and say hello, I'm located in a village just outside of Brighton. Used to spend many happy days exploring Hellingly hospital (and the tunnels and grounds) back in the very early 2000's when it was all very intact! And the obvious local buildings such as the cement works near Shoreham and many more.. Still love an empty building with a story to tell.. Especially if it hasn't been ruined.. Very much up for more adventures in the future too! Anyway, I'll shut up and get on with it!

Tom