Web
Analytics
Hi from West Calder West Lothian | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Hi from West Calder West Lothian

Dode LM

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi there,
Looked at the forum over the years and decided to join recently. I am interested in old military, railway, hospital and industrial sites.
I have worked at a few hospitals in Lothian, Lanarkshire and Montrose that are now closed and feature on here... showing my age.
I am also involved in a local history group and would like to link either pictures or the posts on the West Calder ROC posts that are on the forum to a Heritage Map we are setting up. Is it reasonable for me to use one or two pictures with credit to the forum?
Not able to do much significant exploring myself currently due to family committments but keep my eyes open when walking the dogs especially on holiday. Lincolnshire was great, the old dishes from RAF Stenigot were impressive.
regards,
George