Web
Analytics
Hi guys just checking in | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hi guys just checking in

Belfastexplorer88

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi everyone I’m an avid urban explorer based in Northern Ireland , we’ve already done a lot of different locations and are planning loads more we explore every week and always try to get as many pictures and relevant information to the locations as possible although sometimes this can be hard due to climbing and hard access etc batteries die too and we forget sometimes lol regardless this is what we enjoy doing and we have had some really good explores so far which we will post all details off soon. Here are some of the places we’ve done in the last 6 weeks alone
Purdysburn mental institution and nurses accommodation
Foster greens hospital
Cabin hill boarding school
Lisnevin prison
Woburn mansion
Abandoned furniture factory gilpins
Abandoned museum fern hill
Crumlin road courthouse and cells underneath including basements and foundations
Hilden mill
Numerous abandoned houses
We will do detailed reports of the list of sites we have already done in the following days
Good to be on the forum

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Welcome. Did a bit of exploring in NI over the New Year and really enjoyed it. Looking forward to see your reports...

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
Welcome to 28DL and look forward to seeing the reports :thumb

Spend a bit of time in Belfast as my daughter's at Queens, still have to visit anything decent though as I usually end up having safety brews and listening to the bands.

Hydrophobic fish

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi everyone I’m an avid urban explorer based in Northern Ireland , we’ve already done a lot of different locations and are planning loads more we explore every week and always try to get as many pictures and relevant information to the locations as possible although sometimes this can be hard due to climbing and hard access etc batteries die too and we forget sometimes lol regardless this is what we enjoy doing and we have had some really good explores so far which we will post all details off soon. Here are some of the places we’ve done in the last 6 weeks alone
Purdysburn mental institution and nurses accommodation
Foster greens hospital
Cabin hill boarding school
Lisnevin prison
Woburn mansion
Abandoned furniture factory gilpins
Abandoned museum fern hill
Crumlin road courthouse and cells underneath including basements and foundations
Hilden mill
Numerous abandoned houses
We will do detailed reports of the list of sites we have already done in the following days
Good to be on the forum
Which part of purdysburn/knockbracken healthcare park? I live right beside it and it doesn't look abandoned. Looking for something to do tomorrow afternoon as I've actually gotten a babysitter. Only got a 5 hour window so needs to be fairly close.