Web
Analytics
Hi I'm new around here! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hi I'm new around here!

Lucy_Furniss

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Helloooo
I'm new around here! My name is Lucy...I'm 19 years old and have been exploring for around 2 years. I've never made an account on here, although I've been scrolling through threads on here for hours and hour on end for about 2 and a half years, as never thought my photos or anything were any good to post but I think I'm finally improving slowly! I love to travel to explore and enjoy exploring locally! I live in near Matlock and Chesterfield in Derbyshire and would love to find people to explore with so anybody feel free to drop me a message anytime!

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Welcome along, get some stuff up, as long as it's properly formatted/presented (see other related threads) then all good.

Remember this is an exploring forum not a photography forum, so again as long as the pics you share are half decent, we don't care or judge, it's all about getting involved and sharing the stuff you enjoy doing :thumb

Lucy_Furniss

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome along, get some stuff up, as long as it's properly formatted/presented (see other related threads) then all good.

Remember this is an exploring forum not a photography forum, so again as long as the pics you share are half decent, we don't care or judge, it's all about getting involved and sharing the stuff you enjoy doing :thumb
Thank you! I will do!

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Loads to see round Matlock. Was there as recently as this morning. Get out there, stay safe and get yer reports up...

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
good introduction post and no mention of yt or other platforms which makes a refreshing change. Welcome along :thumb