Web
Analytics
Hi, I'm (sort of) new | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Hi, I'm (sort of) new

LutEx

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey I'm Lutex, enjoy getting high (so to speak) and live in Luton, sympathy accepted.

I was reasonably active a few years ago but kinda had to knock it all on the head after a lot of shit in London went off. Anyway, after a couple of recent socials, I've remembered what an amazing bunch of characters there are in this community and to be honest, how much I miss getting out and exploring stuff. I climb stuff in my day job and do get to see cool places, but with being there legitimately...I dunno, there's something missing! :D

I've got a good few gigs of photo and video I'll dig out and get posted with new writeups - most will have been here before but I had to do a panic purge 5 years ago due to the aforementioned shit.

Anyway that'll do for now - I've got a lot of catching up to do :D

LutEx

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks Six, pleasure to meet you Adders :) I need to get my laptop sorted but I'll try to get some up soon!