Web
Analytics
Hi, new member from Leicester | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hi, new member from Leicester

starlon12

28DL Member
28DL Member
Just thought i'd say hi, Newbie to the group but been to a lot of abandoned places in Leicester, factories, gyms, warehouses, farms..

I usually do videos or pics on insta 'starlon12' but thought i'd try sharing images as this is more my 'scene'

Starlon12

Down and beyond

From the land of the pillar and stall
Regular User
Forgot to say their are a few active members from Northamptonshire way mate so not the world away from you :thumb

starlon12

28DL Member
28DL Member
Ah cool! Just did my first 'report' Hopefully admin will publish it soon as i'm on that 'trial' period haha!

Paaaigelowe

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi, I'm also from Leicestershire. And becoming a good explorer.. I need some information too where I can explore around here. Any abandoned factories, hospitals, aslyms. Thank you :)

Down and beyond

From the land of the pillar and stall
Regular User
Hi, I'm also from Leicestershire. And becoming a good explorer.. I need some information too where I can explore around here. Any abandoned factories, hospitals, aslyms. Thank you :)
Morning I would personally say 70% of exploring is about the research it’s self and getting out and finding places because being the first is always best !!! But as you are a “ good “ explorer I am sure you no this , if you haven’t already use the search bar :thumb

Paaaigelowe

28DL Member
28DL Member
Morning I would personally say 70% of exploring is about the research it’s self and getting out and finding places because being the first is always best !!! But as you are a “ good “ explorer I am sure you no this , if you haven’t already use the search bar :thumb
Thank you very much

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
Welcome to the site @starlon! (and anyone else new on this post)

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!