Web
Analytics
Hi ! Newbie in York | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hi ! Newbie in York

mtdpr

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello everyone!

I recently moved to York from France and I am looking to explore everything I can.

I love adventure, anything from camping, caving, climbing, and obviously exploring.
In France, I explored a few abandoned hospitals and churches. I also explored a few abandoned construction sites in eastern Europe when I lived in Poland and traveled in the Baltic area.

I don't know a lot of people in York, and none are interested in those things. I hope I will be able to visit some sites and meet people with the same interests as me.

Take care!

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
Welcome to the site! If you’ve been to some European sites already get some reports uploaded. Once you’ve done that, people will be more willing to help you out and potentially meet up. Lots of people on this site with the same interests so I’m sure you’ll find someone eventually!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

Scoobysrt

Stay in, save lives.
Regular User
Welcome along, would like to see some of your European explores :)

Stick York in the search box and see where it leads. There is a regional section you might be able to meet people through but I'm not sure there's a York specific one.
It will all fall into place im sure.

Ps, gus960, that profile pic, whitwoo

Jedjeromee

28DL Member
28DL Member
Whenever to be honest I’m off work because of lockdown. Do you have WhatsApp or Instagram? My @ is jedjeromee and I’ll dm you my number