Web
Analytics
Hi there! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Mark78

28DL Member
28DL Member
Thanks for the add. I'm from the west midlands and looking for new sites to fly fpv drones around. Been to some sites in Hereford, Worcester and Willington. Just seeing if this gets any interest. Feel free to msg back .

Down and beyond

I am just developing the mine by improving access
Regular User
Hello welcome to 28dl best option really is to use the search bar above if you type a areas name in their you shall find all the reports done in that area , I searched West Midlands brought up 16 pages :thumb

Burtonii

28DL Member
28DL Member
Thanks for the add. I'm from the west midlands and looking for new sites to fly fpv drones around. Been to some sites in Hereford, Worcester and Willington. Just seeing if this gets any interest. Feel free to msg back .
hey, i too fly fav and struggling to find some sites. just wondering if you are still active on here?

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
hey, i too fly fav and struggling to find some sites. just wondering if you are still active on here?
The original poster hasn’t been active since May and only has this one post to their name. Lots of locations about around the West Midlands!

Burtonii

28DL Member
28DL Member
The original poster hasn’t been active since May and only has this one post to their name. Lots of locations about around the West Midlands!
thank you for the response, appreciate it!

I am constantly searching for new locations. ideally old industrial sites in and around herefordshire but still searching! i shall continue the hunt

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
thank you for the response, appreciate it!

I am constantly searching for new locations. ideally old industrial sites in and around herefordshire but still searching! i shall continue the hunt
No worries, if you haven’t already, use the search box to your aid on the site otherwise just keep your eyes open when out and about!

Burtonii

28DL Member
28DL Member
No worries, if you haven’t already, use the search box to your aid on the site otherwise just keep your eyes open when out and about!
thank you, i have been searching this site high and low using the search box and digging deep into some legacy posts. along with many hours on google maps! thanks again for your help