Web
Analytics
Hi to all from Nottingham | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hi to all from Nottingham

Angiegrace

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
l would just like to say firstly, i am intrigued by what you guys do, i have been on many adventures in my 54 years, sadly i now have to leave the fabulous photography and the driving to you lovely people. Although myself and Lillian the trustworthy (NOT) Staffordshire Bull terrier, have been on some late night explores, it always ends up a shambles. I have 4 Grandchildren now so i may well be getting up to more adventures especially with my eldest one, He thinks i went to school with Harry Potters Grandad...Barry Potter, so we going to be heading up North soon, to have our own Adventure. Massive thank you to All, for all your hard work. I will try and do my best with the camera. Again thank you...Angie

The-Original-Dora

28DL Member
28DL Member
l would just like to say firstly, i am intrigued by what you guys do, i have been on many adventures in my 54 years, sadly i now have to leave the fabulous photography and the driving to you lovely people. Although myself and Lillian the trustworthy (NOT) Staffordshire Bull terrier, have been on some late night explores, it always ends up a shambles. I have 4 Grandchildren now so i may well be getting up to more adventures especially with my eldest one, He thinks i went to school with Harry Potters Grandad...Barry Potter, so we going to be heading up North soon, to have our own Adventure. Massive thank you to All, for all your hard work. I will try and do my best with the camera. Again thank you...Angie
Yo angie...... ill be back home in notts by the weekend if you want someone to join you? Honestly.... I just wanna meet the shady dog. Theres plenty to see in notts. :-)