Web
Analytics
Hi *waves* from South Yorkshire Doncaster | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hi *waves* from South Yorkshire Doncaster

Scarlett Foxett

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi everyone!

My name is Scarlett and I'm based in a tiny village out in the sticks, closest to Doncaster. I'm twenty three, and I spend as much time as I can out walking in search of the forgotten (sounds like Morrissey's next album haha), I've came across some incredible little finds whilst just walking my dog off the beaten track and as she gets bored whilst I'm exploring I thought I'd join 28DL officially so I could meet up with others who share my interest :)
I travel all over the country for work so I'm always on the lookout for something to have a nosey at whilst I'm in the area.

Anyway I hate talking about myself... So stay tuned for me to search my archives and upload some of my findings.

Scarlett Foxett

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi,

Good to see others in the area! I'm close by and have done all sorts, local and not, if you take a look at my page, link in sig.

Drop me a message if you would like any info!
Hey Eric thanks for the reply, loving the tunnels you’ve shot in! That’s so kind thank you, just off to work but I’ll be sure to get in touch! :)

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
welcome along :thumb

urbexrebel67

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Are you up for exploring with others or are you more of a lone wolf? Thought I'd ask as I'm from the area as well if you'd be interested. Welcome to the site anyway.

urban-snooper

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi,
I've not done any explores since 2015 due to ill health but recently I'm wanting to start looking (steadily) again

Scarlett Foxett

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Are you up for exploring with others or are you more of a lone wolf? Thought I'd ask as I'm from the area as well if you'd be interested. Welcome to the site anyway.
Haha can certainly be a lone wolf at times as most of my friends are too concerned with getting in to trouble! But would certainly be interested in a meet up some point for some exploring :) I’m going to be touring for work the whole of September to France, Belgium, and Holland so obviously I’ve set time aside for a little wandering off the beaten track!

Will Knot

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi and welcome aboard, if you travel alone then just be careful cos' a lot of sites can be dangerous :confused:

urbexrebel67

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Haha can certainly be a lone wolf at times as most of my friends are too concerned with getting in to trouble! But would certainly be interested in a meet up some point for some exploring :) I’m going to be touring for work the whole of September to France, Belgium, and Holland so obviously I’ve set time aside for a little wandering off the beaten track!
Ok, I'm sure we'll find a suitable time where we can both explore. Your trip sounds great, enjoy continental Europe. Yeah, my friends aren't really too keen on the idea either. I know the urbex scene there is pretty good.

Scarlett Foxett

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ok, I'm sure we'll find a suitable time where we can both explore. Your trip sounds great, enjoy continental Europe. Yeah, my friends aren't really too keen on the idea either. I know the urbex scene there is pretty good.
Awesome stuff, I’ll give you a heads up, I know of a few big places not far that I’ve not got around to scouting yet :) thanks I can’t wait to get a bit nosey

urbexrebel67

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I bet you can't. Lucky you:) I'm jealous because I have to be stuck here when the only good sites in my area are either inaccessible, being converted, or being set on fire. Okay, give me a heads up whenever you want and I'll see if I'm free.