real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - High alert as police surround "urban photographers" at derelict St John's Hospital | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News High alert as police surround "urban photographers" at derelict St John's Hospital

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

rustproofhawk

jah rastafari
28DL Full Member
Re: High alert as police surround "urban photographers" at derelict St John's Hospita

Ah to which do you refer there has been so many ..:rolleyes:

I don't think the public want to know lol well those shitty boxer you said my be near some chairs in a certain mine. Glad I never saw them :p:

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Re: High alert as police surround "urban photographers" at derelict St John's Hospita

I don't think the public want to know lol well those shitty boxer you said my be near some chairs in a certain mine. Glad I never saw them :p:

Ah yes that one..wore them on me head on me last trip down..quite fruity still :)

Lawrence

Born With A Beard
28DL Full Member

Me and Rooks done this place a few weeks ago, bloody doddle getting in - getting out was another matter LOL

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin

Me and Rooks done this place a few weeks ago, bloody doddle getting in - getting out was another matter LOL

Haha, some things never change :D

Many a grand exit, reminds me it's been far too long, and I'm on annual leave again soon ;)

Styru

Admin
28DL Full Member

Well thankfully they haven't yet caught anyone in the midst of one our vandalous satanic pedophile terrorist illegal music downloading rituals.

Yep, we missed you at last nights 'do' mate (well when I say we missed you - actually the goat was lonely )

Lawrence

Born With A Beard
28DL Full Member

Haha, some things never change :D

Many a grand exit, reminds me it's been far too long, and I'm on annual leave again soon ;)

YAY!

We are in Manc this week too fella, get your arse out of the supermarket and over to us.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin

Hahaha, yes I will, I think chavoc is living in Preston now :D

So it's just me you the magpie bitch and a bunch of bananas :D

Lawrence

Born With A Beard
28DL Full Member

Hahaha, yes I will, I think chavoc is living in Preston now :D

So it's just me you the magpie bitch and a bunch of bananas :D

I heard he is rotating his time between Preston, Surrey and Norwich :eek:

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin

Bahaha

Havoc

International Trespasser
28DL Full Member

Looooool comedians!

Havoc

International Trespasser
28DL Full Member

It's hard to look right, at you baby. Here's my number, call me maybe.

Haha what happened to you Saturday anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.