real time web analytics
Report - - High (ish) Crane, Doncaster, November | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - High (ish) Crane, Doncaster, November

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Psyched

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So I've seen this go up and it triggered an impulse.

I posted a question/thread in newbies questions, went for a little recce and thought it was locked up reasonably solidly, but had possibilities. Then came the brainwave. Won't say complete details but some of the pics show PPE clothing of a similar type to the site regs. The additions of a small badge and fluorescent jacket made the hidden in plain sight disguise and during lunchhour simply walked in, said hi to whoever I met, climbed up, photo's, shot down, walked off ... ;)

Heart was going a bit mind ...

Photo's taken quickly with a different camera to my own, needed to be in and out, and all done within a few minutes .. The pictures show looking up the ladder, a couple of stops to look down, the drivers seat and controls, the jib, etc .. had a heart-stopper halfway down, when a chap shouted, but he must have thought I was the regular driver as he just waved! Balls were in my mouth at that point, I'm 51 fercrissakes, I've never been quite so bold, and at my age probably shouldn't [1] be doing this ...

small003.jpg

small004.jpg

small005.jpg

small006.jpg

small007.jpg

small008.jpg

small009.jpg

small010.jpg

small011.jpg

small012.jpg

small013.jpg

The adrenaline rush was absolutely intense, but I think I was on site for only about 10 minutes tops.

[1] Bugger that, Yeah, I should be doing this, much more often !!!! ;)

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details