real time web analytics
Report - - High Royds Asylum, Menston | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - High Royds Asylum, Menston

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

snappel

BMW 4 LIFE
28DL Full Member
After a long week on a project for work and a morning handover and lunch in Leeds, what better way to unwind than by exploring one of the most breathtaking asylum admin blocks in the country?

Being a weekday, and early afternoon, I knew there would be developers on site, but didn't realise just how close I was going to get to them. To cut a long story short, I arrived close to the building scratched and stung to death, but apparently undetected. Hiding in a bush, I was ready for the final approach. Finding my mobile phone I dialled into the OT Guidance System (;)) and was soon correctly aligned. Upon arrival at the point of entry, I was dismayed to find it had been sealed.

Nil desperandum - I was going to have to try something else. One big risky manoeuvre later and I was inside! Progressing through the building suddenly I found myself in the corridor I recognised from Dweeb's first report from the place about a year ago. This was followed by the main hall. Oh man...

Mission Complete.

After spending some time in the admin block, I went off outside to look for the gated corridor and mortuary. Unfortunately there were still lots of developers on site, I was tired out and this was enough for me to call it a day. I'd got what I came for, and now I feel content that I have tasted High Royds...

Thanks to Ben and OT.

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg