Web
Analytics
Report - - High School Burnley | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - High School Burnley

Urbexus

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
History: Ivy Bank High School: Opened as Burnley High School for Girls in 1954 but dates back to 1909 and previously occupied the building on Ormerod Road now used by Burnley College. The school has since become co-educational.

The Visit: Visited here last summer. Was a tight squeeze to get in and had to sneak past the G4S security hideout but we managed. Typical 50's style school. Not as trashed as I expected it would be but there was tubing everywhere from where the copper thieves had been.
Anyway on with the pictures...

Exterior
11.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

Science block
13.jpg

12.jpg

44.jpg

45.jpg

29.jpg

Changing rooms and gym
20.jpg

23.jpg

Isolation
28.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

43.jpg

Canteen and kitchen
49.jpg

46.jpg

Thanks for viewing! :)

Attachments

Urbexus

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
nice report mate, quite a lot of stuff was left, i believe it's been demolished by now right?
I believe this ones still standing. I know Habergham has been knocked down as that used to be right next door to this one. But I drove past last week and I could still see it from the main road. Theres another one too just round the corner thats still standing but didn't have any luck getting in there when I did this one, I'm gonna try again soon though. If your planning on going just be cautious of the on site secca. They do an hourly check of the perimeter.