Web
Analytics
Question - - High Stuff in Somerset | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - High Stuff in Somerset

SmithySuperior

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Wasup people. Me and my mate have recently got into Urban Exploring last few months and looking for people nearby in the Somerset area to join us on any adventure around the Somerset/Bristol area. Ideally looking for High Stuff but open to anything adveterious. We have already ran out of ideas in Somerset as there's not much round here that I know of. But am keen to see what any of your guys know. Drop us a message Peace

EJ9

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Wasup people. Me and my mate have recently got into Urban Exploring last few months and looking for people nearby in the Somerset area to join us on any adventure around the Somerset/Bristol area. Ideally looking for High Stuff but open to anything adveterious. We have already ran out of ideas in Somerset as there's not much round here that I know of. But am keen to see what any of your guys know. Drop us a message Peace
From Cardiff myself, but always venture over the bridge for buildings and climbs, Drop me a message if you want to link.

wormster

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Pen Hill mast, Axebridge tower anyone?

wormster

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
In all seriousness: there's plenty to do under Mendip (caves), split rock quarry, and decent climbs on his lordship's side of cheddar gorge