Web
Analytics
Hillingdon Locations | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hillingdon Locations

New_Explorer_Help

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey everyone,
I’m new to this sorta stuff yet very intrigued by it all and was wondering if anyone knew any sites in or near the Hillingdon borough of London?
Any information would be greatly appreciated cheers.

Seffy

Bally up!
Regular User
Hey everyone,
I’m new to this sorta stuff yet very intrigued by it all and was wondering if anyone knew any sites in or near the Hillingdon borough of London?
Any information would be greatly appreciated cheers.
Welcome to the forum. There's so much content online from virtually every corner of the UK so use the web to have a look, be that on here (an invaluable resource) or elsewhere. This hobby is largely based around individual research, particularly in the early stages before you make connections with others. If you are able to show that you have the time, inclination and perseverance to find, see and document a location of interest then it'll go a long way in these parts!

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
@chills Where are you? We have one for you here
Sorry @Bertie Bollockbrains, was having a late dinner! Thank you for picking up my slack @Seffy ✌

Welcome to the site @New_Explorer_Help!

Asking outright for locations doesn’t usually go down too well, especially as a newbie with nothing to your name. Take note of the advice from Seffy above.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

Bertie Bollockbrains

There is no pain
Regular User
Going to take the bait a bit here and ask what's the latest with RAF Uxbridge which closed I think in 2010. Asking firstly because I used to live nearby in West Drayton and secondly RAF Uxbridge is where I ended up for a few weeks when I got injured (slightly) in Iraq. There is no courageous dramatic war story to be told here by the way... I fell over.

New_Explorer_Help

28DL Member
28DL Member
Cheers for the heads up guys and yeah the RAF one is all houses now. I’m currently based in west Drayton as well nice little area but every thing I look at exploring is either closed now or got full time security. Once I actually explore some places I’ll put up some reports and build my portfolio thanks for the information though✌