real time web analytics
Report - - HM Prison Maze - 2013 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - HM Prison Maze - 2013

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

djalexr

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi - sorry to bring up and old thread - I'm going to be in Belfast in a couple of weeks time and would be really keen to see this prison. Anyone got any updates as to the current state...is it still there?

Thanks

djalexr

djalexr

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ha thanks I do know where it is - more wondering about access etc. How hard is it get inside?

Cheers!

evie_willi

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi - sorry to bring up and old thread - I'm going to be in Belfast in a couple of weeks time and would be really keen to see this prison. Anyone got any updates as to the current state...is it still there?

Thanks

djalexr

Did you ever go?

djalexr

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, yep we did go there in the end…was only a recon mission really as we were actually on holiday on the time and didn’t have time to plan much.

One of the first things we came across once we got past the outer perimeter was a Phantom fighter jet being stored there for some reason

We decided against attempting to scale the prison walls to get inside the buildings and cells - but we did skirt round the whole perimeter of the remaining cell block

We had a vehicle drive right past us when we standing next to that guard tower - and a police helicopter hover directly above us at one point - Neither of which paid us much attention, but it did give us the heebie jeebies!

One of the guard towers was open so we could get up and observe the remaining H-Block (the rest of the prison has been demolished).

We always planned to go back and actually get inside hence why I hadn’t uploaded any kind of report so far - but as a few of you are asking, here you go...

image.jpg

image.jpg

[url=http://postimage.org/] image.jpg

[url=http://postimage.org/] image.jpg

image.jpg
[/url][/url]

SOA

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Fantastic! Still looks great from what you seen and has got me interested so thanks for that :) that plane is such a find and would of been great to get close!