real time web analytics
Report - - HMS Bronnington (M1115), Birkenhead - September 2011 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - HMS Bronnington (M1115), Birkenhead - September 2011

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

tweek

SNC/SWC
Regular User
HMS Bronnington (M1115), Birkenhead - September 2011​

Visited with Xan, ex0, Leaf, Ojay and Kromax. And again with fishbrain.

HMSBronington.jpg

Having met up with Xan at Birky Central and quizzed him on his lack of shitlocks, the two of us caught up over a lager and cig at his local dive, whilst we waited for the other lads to turn up.

6 men dressed in black, wandering around prostitute central with a steely desire for action at such an ungodly hour was sure to raise a few eyebrows, but with little fuss we made our way to the Wallasey dock for some Ton-class Bron-pr0n!

On the way out we had some fun, a group shot on the mini-crane nearby, and Leaf requiring a ninja-dive to avoid the attentions of a vehicle driving out from the bus depot, having failed to understand the difference between ex0's remarkably similar gestures for 'Go' and 'Stop'. It was after all dark enough for me to bust my shin on a massive metal girder that I somehow failed to see.

It was good to meet Ojay and Leaf having enjoyed their reports from afar, and thanks to the Wirral lads for the groundwork, you can bump all their reports for a decent history of the Bronnington. I had a good laugh with you lot so cheers letting me tag along. Cheers to fishy for driving me back later and not asking me for petrol spends.

HMSBronington2.jpg
HMSBronington3.jpg

HMSBronington4.jpg

HMSBronington1.jpg

HMSBronington13.jpg
HMSBronington12.jpg

HMSBronington11.jpg

HMSBronington15.jpg

HMSBronington9.jpg
HMSBronington8.jpg

HMSBronington6.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg